- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We offers some products and services for a fixed fee and some others as a recurring subscription. All fees are stated in U.S. dollars unless otherwise specified.
- When you provide credit card or any other payment information to GigaShock, you represent to GigaShock that you are the authorized user of the payment mechanism and that you authorize GigaShock to charge or debit you for any products, services, subscriptions, or other fees incurred by you. For recurring charges, each month that you do not cancel such subscriptions, you agree and reaffirm that GigaShock is authorized to charge or debit your payment method (or any internal GigaShock account balance, if funds are available) for such fees. You agree to notify GigaShock promptly of any changes to your payment account number, its expiration date and/or your billing address, and you agree to notify GigaShock promptly if your payment method expires or is canceled for any reason.
- ALL FEES ARE PAYABLE IN ADVANCE AND ARE NOT REFUNDABLE IN WHOLE OR IN PART. GigaShock reserves the right to change our fees or billing methods at any time and GigaShock will provide notice of any such change at least seven (7) days in advance. Your non-cancellation of your account prior to any charges to your payment method means that you accept such changes. If any change to our fees is unacceptable to you, you may cancel your Account or a particular aubscription by providing thirty (30) days advance written notice to GigaShock, but GigaShock will not refund any fees that may have accrued to your account before cancellation of your account or subscription including unused portions of pre-paid subscription services, and GigaShock will not prorate fees for any cancellation. If your purchase or use of our products or services is subject to any type of use or sales tax, then GigaShock may also charge you for any such taxes, in addition to the agreed upon fees.
- As the Account holder, you are responsible for all charges incurred, including applicable taxes, and all purchases made by you or anyone that uses your Account, including your family, friends, co-workers, or any other relation. Information on how to cancel your Account or a particular subscription can be be obtained by contacting us. We reserves the right to collect fees, surcharges or costs incurred before you cancel your account or a particular subscription as well as any costs involved in processing your request. In the event that your account or a particular subscription is terminated or canceled, no refund, including any subscription fees, will be granted. Any delinquent or unpaid accounts must be settled before GigaShock will allow you to continue to receive products or services.
- Notwithstanding any provision to the contrary, the total liability of GigaShock and its employees and consultants, for any and all losses, damages, costs, and expenses, including attorneys fees, shall not exceed the aggregate amount paid to GigaShock under this Agreement, regardless of the legal theory under which such liability is imposed. Some jurisdictions do not allow excluding or limiting implied warranties or limiting liability for incidental or consequential damages, and some jurisdictions have special statutory consumer protection provisions which may supersede the foregoing disclaimers and limitations. As a result, these disclaimers and/or limitations may not apply to you if prohibited by law.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
Last Update: 2012-01-31